Burrell Law, P.C. offers legal assistance for drafting contracts and negotiating agreements.
We stand on the basic principle that the best agreements never need to be litigated because all parties clearly understand their rights and obligations under the agreement.
Getting the deal done
Our commitment and due diligence help clients obtain a clear understanding of the contract. Our selling with sugar demeanor during negotiations is firm yet friendly. Because our clients’ success often depends on ultimately getting the deal done.
Contract negotiation requires a precise analysis of the terms within the agreement, as well as a deep understanding of the client’s ultimate goal. Thus, we get the Big Picture.
We firmly believe in the notion that we must pay attention to every detail when analyzing a contract. We alert clients to any pitfalls that may be buried in dense legalize. Furthermore, we have successfully prepared, reviewed, and negotiated favorable contract terms for the following types of contracts:
- Non-Disclosure (NDA) & Confidentiality agreements
- Web & Software Development contracts
- Renewable Energy & Sustainability agreements
- Investment-related agreements
- Capital-raising agreements
- Compensation Agreements & Non-Compete contracts
- Employment contracts & Severance contracts
- Principal-Agent agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Service contracts
- Commercial Supply contacts
- Settlement agreements
- Commercial Lease agreements